Chiba Television Broadcasting
This article does not cite any sources. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|Channels||Digital: 30 (UHF)|
|Owner||Chiba Television Broadcasting, Inc.|
|First air date||May 1, 1971|
|Call letters' meaning||Chiba TeLevision|
|Former channel number(s)||46 (UHF) (analog, 1971–2011)|
Chiba Television Broadcasting Corporation (CTC) (千葉テレビジョン放送株式会社 Chiba Terebijon Hōsō Kabushiki-gaisha), doing business as Chiba TV (チバテレビ), is a Japanese commercial terrestrial television broadcasting company headquartered at 11-25 Miyako-chō 1-chōme, Chūō-ku, Chiba serving Chiba Prefecture but spilver il-os received in the neighbouring prefectures. It is a member of the Japanese Association of Independent Television Stations (JAITS). It is often involved in UHF anime "production committee" projects chairing other stations. Most anime broadcasts are what are considered seinen anime.
Broadcasting modes, call signs and channels
- Analog: JOCL-TV Funabashi ch46 and other relay stations.
- Digital: JOCL-DTV Funabashi ch30, Chōshi ch30, and other stations.
This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (April 2016)
- January 28, 1970: It was founded.
- May 1, 1971: Broadcast officially began.
- April 4, 2006: Digital broadcast officially began.
- Asamaru Just
- BBC World News
- News Chiba 21
- Shiro-Kuro UN-JASH
- Karaoke grand prize 21
- Karaoke trial II
- Asakusa ochanoma yose(Rakugo Stage)
- Being Inc.-produced programs (CTC is the key station.)