Cover of the first manga volume
|Written by||Hiromu Shinozuka|
|Original run||May 2008 – October 2014|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Maki Kamiya|
|Music by||Nakagawa Kotaro|
|Original run||October 10, 2011 – February 17, 2014|
|Released||September 27, 2012|
|Chibi Devi! 2: The Magical Dream Picture Book|
|Released||July 25, 2013|
Chibi Devi! (ちび☆デビ!? Chibi Debi!) is a Japanese shōjo comedy manga series written and illustrated by Hiromu Shinozuka about a middle school girl who discovers a devil baby on her bed one day. It was adapted into an anime television series by SynergySP which aired in Japan from October 10, 2011 to February 17, 2014.
Honoka Sawada is a lonely girl who is often picked on by others. One night, a strange baby named Mao appears before her, and she soon learns that this baby is none other than a baby devil.
- Honoka Sawada (沢田 ほのか? Sawada Honoka)
- Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi
- Honoka is a 14-year-old girl in middle school who lost her parents at a young age and now lives with her aunt Rikako. She is a shy girl who lacks self-confidence and her classmates take advantage of her. The show begins with her wishing she wasn't so lonely and this wish is granted when she becomes Mao's substitute mother. As the series progresses she develops feelings for Shin.
- Mao (まお?)
- Voiced by: Noriko Shitaya
- The baby devil that is given to be raised by Honoka. His main costume is based on a dinosaur and it gives him the ability to breathe fire. Overall Mao is a happy child, but he scares easily and often bursts into tears over the smallest of things – though he is always quick to recover. As the story progresses he becomes aware of this and often tries to overcome his fears and flaws in an attempt to impress Honoka.
- Shin Sugisaki (杉崎 真? Sugisaki Shin)
- Voiced by: Hiroyuki Yoshino
- Shin is a boy in his second year of high school and is Mao's substitute father. He was introduced to Honoka by Kyou and agreed to help Honoka raise Mao at his suggestion. It is revealed in Episode 28 that he has a fear of needles but overcomes this phobia to help the devil children get inoculated.
- Karin (かりん?)
- Voiced by: Ryō Hirohashi
- A baby devil who goes to the same nursery as Mao. Her main costume is based on a penguin and it gives her the ability to project icy blasts from her mouth. She has a short temper and will quickly resort to violence. Likes to eat food, especially meats and currys. Since Itsuki taught her some childish jokes based on aubergines she's had an obsession with them.
- Natsuki Takayama (高山 夏季? Takayama Natsuki)
- Voiced by: Rie Yamaguchi
- Natsuki is a girl in her second year of high school. She is Karin's substitute mother.
- Itsuki Takayama (高山 樹? Takayama Itsuki)
- Voiced by: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- Itsuki is Natsuki's younger brother and is in the same year and school as Honoka. He is Karin's substitute father.
- Rai (ライ?)
- Voiced by: Mikako Takahashi
- A baby devil who goes to the same nursery as Mao. His main costume consists of a pink wig with a small hat on it, and matching animal print shorts and this gives him the power to throw electricity. He is a well behaved child who usually acts mature for his age, although he can be quite mischievous at times. While learning to speak he spent a lot of time watching Manzai comedy with Shiori which is the reason he speaks with a Kansai dialect.
- Shiori Nakagawa (中川 しおり? Nakagawa Shiori)
- Voiced by: Asuka Nishi
- Shiori is a girl in her first year of middle school and is Rai's substitute mother. She is quite outspoken and to begin with didn't get on well with the other parents. At one point she considered abandoning Rai but after an intervention by Honoka she became more approachable.
- Principal (園長先生? Enchō-sensei)
- Voiced by: Sōichirō Hoshi
- The principal of the Chibi Devi Nursery. He is always seen wearing thick glasses and has a grey moustache, although it's unclear if these are false. He is an apparent expert on baby devils and has written an encyclopaedia on them which he gives a copy of to Honoka when Mao first starts at the nursery. The devil children love to practice their magic on him.
- Ms. Itō (伊藤先生? Itō-sensei)
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura
- The teacher at the nursery. She often berates the Principal for being as silly as the children.
- Pepe (ペペ?)
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura
- Pepe is an animal from the Devil World that came to be the nursery's pet. Mao gave him the name Pepe after the sound his tail makes as it beats the floor while he walks. However, it is later revealed that his real name is Torakichi (トラキチ?). He is able to understand the human language but only speaks in a series of squawks which are usually then translated by one of the human-language speaking characters present.
- Chiyo (ちよ?)
- Voiced by: Iguchi Yuka
- A baby devil from a neighbouring nursery that comes to visit. She is the same age as Mao, Karin and Rai.
- Ryū (リュウ?)
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura
- A baby devil from a neighbouring nursery that comes to visit. He is Chiyo's younger brother.
- Ghost of the Toilet (トイレの幽霊のお姉さん? Toire no Yūrei no Onēsan)
- Voiced by: Noriko Shitaya
- A young ghost who haunts the toilet at Pepe's house in the Devil World. She starts off as a very aggressive character until Mao learns to get along with her and gradually becomes very fond of her - although she doesn't return his affection.
- Kyō Tōno (遠野 京? Tōno Kyō)
- Voiced by: Kōichi Bandō
- Kyou is a boy in his second year of high school and is in the same class as Shin. He is Honoka's childhood friend and was the person she always turned to before Mao arrived. He is an anime otaku and on multiple occasions leaves abruptly to watch anime.
- Aunt Rikako (理香子おばさん? Rikako-obasan)
- Voiced by: Ayumi Fujimura
- Honoka's aunt and current guardian. Her work keeps her busy and is the reason she stays away from home for extended periods.
The original manga by Hiromu Shinozuka began serialization in Shogakukan's Ciao magazine from May 2008 to October 2014. In Europe it has been released in German by Egmont from December 2010 as Chibi Devil and in French by Soleil from September 2013 as Chibi Devi.
Eleven tankōbon volumes were released, with volume 6.5 being a special fan book to coincide with the start of the anime. Volumes 7, 8 and 9 all had limited edition versions in addition to the normal versions which included a DVD containing episodes from the anime.
|No.||Japanese release date||Japanese ISBN|
|1||October 30, 2008||ISBN 978-409132-083-4|
|2||April 1, 2009||ISBN 978-409132-338-5|
|3||August 28, 2009||ISBN 978-409132-647-8|
|4||July 30, 2010||ISBN 978-409133-376-6|
|5||March 1, 2011||ISBN 978-409133-642-2|
|6||September 30, 2011||ISBN 978-409134-086-3|
|6.5||December 26, 2011||ISBN 978-409134-320-8|
|7||June 1, 2012||ISBN 978-409134-456-4|
|8||January 1, 2013||ISBN 978-409135-140-1|
|9||October 1, 2013||ISBN 978-409135-597-3|
|10||May 5, 2014||ISBN 978-409136-150-9|
|11||January 30, 2015||ISBN 978-409136-715-0|
An anime television series based on the manga was announced in the October 2011 issue of Ciao. The series began airing on Japan's NHK Educational TV, NHK-E, as part of the Dai! Tensai Terebi-kun program block, airing from October 10, 2011 to February 17, 2014. Each episode is exactly 5 minutes long. It began airing in Korea on November 19, 2013 on Tooniverse as Baby Devil! (Hangul: 베베데빌!; RR: Bebe Debil).
A costume design competition was announced on May 28, 2012 during the Dai! Tensai Terebi-kun program on NHK-E, immediately after episode 23 aired. This announcement was repeated again right after episode 25 (originally broadcast June 18, 2012) and a notification was put on the anime's homepage. The winning designs were featured in episode 39 as part of a "Magic Testing Room" which was a room where the children could use the magic from costumes not made by their parents.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|01||"A Baby Boy Suddenly Appeared"
"Akachan wa Totsuzen ni" (赤ちゃんは突然に)
|October 10, 2011|
|Honoka Sawada is a sad young girl who lost her parents and is constantly picked on by her classmates. One morning, she wakes up to find a strange baby with a devil's tail named Mao. As Honoka is once again picked on by her classmates as she goes out to buy some milk, Mao-chan responds by blasting them with fire.|
"Hi o fuku Akachan" (火を吹く赤ちゃん)
|October 17, 2011|
|Honoka calls her childhood friend, Kyou Toono, and his classmate, Shin Sugisaki, to see Mao-chan. When Kyou leaves to watch his favorite anime, Mao-chan escapes from the apartment.|
|03||"Search for Mao-chan!"
"Mao-chan o Sagase!" (まおちゃんを探せ!)
|October 24, 2011|
|As Honoka and Shin search for Mao-chan, Mao-chan's exploration leads him to the top of a roof. Mao-chan is saved by a strange person who knows Mao-chan's true nature.|
"Mao-chan no Himitsu" (まおちゃんの秘密)
|October 31, 2011|
|The man reveals himself to be the principal of a daycare for devil children such as Mao-chan. When Honoka feels uneasy about becoming Mao-chan's surrogate mother, she agrees to take care of him for a month while the Principal finds a replacement.|
"Hajimete no Hoikuen" (初めての保育園)
|November 14, 2011|
|Mao-chan becomes grouchy towards Honoka after being left at the daycare center for the first time, but Shin manages to set things straight. Afterwards, the Principal gives Honoka an invite to a welcoming party where she'll meet the parents of other demon children.|
"Kachi Kachi!? Bari Bari!?" (カチカチ!?バリバリ!?)
|November 21, 2011|
|Honoka meets some of the other parents and learns that demon children have unique special abilities depending on what costume is worn. They use these abilities to protect their parents.|
|07||"Papa and Mama are Fighting!?"
"Papa to Mama ga Kenka!?" (パパとママがケンカ!?)
|November 28, 2011|
|Honoka becomes intimidated by Shin when he constantly scolds her for her clumsiness. Later that night, Mao-chan comes down with a fever.|
|08||"Mao-chan in a Pinch!?"
"Mao-chan Pinchi!?" (まおちゃん、ピンチ!?)
|December 5, 2011|
|Reading the book that the Principal gave her, Honoka stops Mao-chan's fever by allowing him to release magic. As Honoka and Shin reconcile, Honoka's aunt, Rikako, comes home and is surprised when she sees Mao-chan.|
|09||"The Great Make Up Plan!"
"Nakayoshi Daisakusen!" (仲良し大作戦!)
|December 12, 2011|
|With Shin's help, Honoka expresses her lonely feelings to her Aunt.|
|10||"A Fun Playdate?"
"Tanoshī Oyūgikai?" (楽しいおゆうぎ会?)
|January 9, 2012|
|Honoka attends a practice for a play date with the mothers of the other devil children, Natsuki and Shiori, who don't get along with each other.|
"Minna no Oyūgikai?" (みんなのおゆうぎ会?)
|January 16, 2012|
|Following Shin's advice, Honoka tries to help everyone get along by encouraging the children to play together.|
|12||"A Stormy Playdate!"
"Arashi no Oyūgikai!" (嵐のおゆうぎ会!)
|January 23, 2012|
|It is the day of the play date and everyone manages to get along.|
"Hajimete no Otomari" (初めてのお泊り)
|February 6, 2012|
|Mao-chan spends his first night without Honoka at the nursery, but it doesn't seem to be going so well.|
|14||"Chibi Devi Expedition"
"Chibi Debi Tankentai" (ちびデビ探検隊)
|February 13, 2012|
|Mao-chan and friends take a test of courage while spending the night at the nursery. They have to get past all sorts of obstacles. The frightened devil babies try to overcome their fears together.|
"Sayonara Mao-chan" (さよならまおちゃん)
|February 20, 2012|
|Honoka's time with Mao-chan has come to an end. Soon after leaving, she realizes that she loves Mao-chan and runs straight back to the daycare center.|
|16||"Mao-chan's Daycare Journal"
"Mao-chan no Hoiku Nikki" (まおちゃんの保育日記)
|April 2, 2012|
|Honoka and Shin get to meet Karin-chan's father figure, who turns out to be Natsuki's younger brother, Itsuki. Itsuki goes to the same school and is in the same grade as Honoka.|
|17||"First Feelings/ First Sentiments"
"Hajimete no Kimochi" (初めての気持ち)
|April 9, 2012|
|Honoka begins to realize her feelings for Shin.|
|18||"Mao-chan Throws A Tantrum"
"Mao-chan Ōabare!?" (まおちゃん大暴れ!?)
|April 16, 2012|
|Mao-chan gets jealous when Honoka is not paying attention to him and tries to get her attention by throwing a tantrum.|
|19||"Where is Mao-chan!?"
"Mao-chan wa Dokoni!?" (まおちゃんはどこに!?)
|April 23, 2012|
|Natsuki helps Honoka and Shin look for Mao-chan. Itsuki finds Mao-chan in an unexpected place.|
"Rai-chan no Mama" (ライちゃんのママ)
|May 7, 2012|
|(Part One) Honoka and Shin take care of Rai-chan while Honoka tries to convince Shiori to come back as Rai-chan's Mama.|
|21||"Shiori-chan's True Feelings"
"Shiori-chan no Honshin" (しおりちゃんの本心)
|May 14, 2012|
|(Part Two) Honoka continues to be persistent until Shiori's true feelings are revealed.|
"Shin-san to no Deai" (真さんとの出会い)
|May 21, 2012|
|Honoka reflects on some of her encounters with Shin.|
|23||"Intense Park Debut"
"Dokidoki Kōen Debyū" (ドキドキ公園デビュー)
|May 28, 2012|
|Mao-chan is introduced to other kids at the park.|
|24||"Stand up, Mao-chan!"
"Tate, Mao-chan!" (立て、まおちゃん!)
|June 11, 2012|
|Mao-chan is the last to stand up and walk.|
|25||"Chibi Devi Sports Day"
"Chibi Devi Undōkai" (ちびデビ運動会)
|June 18, 2012|
|It is Sports Day at the Chibi Devi Day Care. Mao-chan competes against Karin-chan and Rai-chan.|
|26||"Careful Not To Get Sick"
"Kaze ni Goyōjin" (カゼにご用心)
|June 25, 2012|
|Honoka catches a cold and needs to rest for the day. Shin does his best to take care of her and Mao-chan.|
|27||"Big Confession Strategy!"
"Kokuhaku Daisakusen!" (告白大作戦!)
|July 2, 2012|
|Honoka is encouraged to confess her feelings to Shin.|
|28||"Shots Are Scary?"
"Chūsha wa Kowai?" (注射はこわい?)
|July 9, 2012|
|When Mao-chan and the other devil children have to get inoculated, Shin needs to get over his fear of shots to help them. In the end, Mao-chan spoke his first word.|
"Oshaberi Mao-chan" (おしゃべりまおちゃん)
|September 10, 2012|
|After having spoken his first word, Mao-chan learns to say new words. Karin-chan and Rai-chan have also begun to talk. One month later, Mao-chan reveals a secret!|
|30||"Mama and Papa"
"Manma to Pāpa" (まんまとぱぁぱ)
|September 24, 2012|
|It is awkward between Honoka and Shin since Honoka automatically avoids Shin. Mao-chan is initially very confused but then becomes determined to get his parents to reconcile, believing them to be fighting with each other.|
"Iraira Karin-chan" (イライラかりんちゃん)
|October 8, 2012[note 1]|
|Karin-chan starts acting out. Honoka and Shin get some help from Mao-chan to find out why.|
"Rai-chan no Himitsu" (ライちゃんのひみつ)
|October 15, 2012|
|Everyone believes Rai-chan to be a very obedient and good boy. When Shiori worries about him not being childlike enough, the principal shows her another side of Rai-chan.|
|33||"Present for Mama"
"Mama e no Purezento" (ママへのプレゼント)
|October 22, 2012|
|It's time for arts and crafts at the nursery. Mao-chan is excited to create something for Honoka and works very hard on the present. But when he sneezes and accidentally burns his artwork, he becomes very sad.|
"Mao-chan no Maibūmu" (まおちゃんのマイブーム)
|October 29, 2012|
|Mao-chan becomes fascinated by the remote control and other button-pushing electronics.|
"Nazo no Ikimono" (なぞのいきもの)
|November 5, 2012|
|Mao-chan and the other devil children meet someone new, but they find it hard to interact with the strange creature.|
|36||"Let's Make a House"
"Ouchi o Tsukurō" (おうちをつくろう)
|November 12, 2012|
|Mao-chan, Rai-chan, and Karin-chan work to build a house for their new pet. Mao-chan continues to have difficulties as the strange creature attempts to become friends with him.|
"Suki? Kirai?" (スキ?キライ?)
|November 19, 2012|
|Mao-chan is a picky eater. The daycare principal promises Honoka that he will get Mao-chan used to eating cucumbers.|
|38||"Let's Go to the Supermarket"
"Sūpā e Ikō" (スーパーへいこう)
|November 26, 2012|
|Mao-chan, Karin-chan, and Rai-chan go to the supermarket for the first time on their own. Pepe accompanies them with a camera on his head so that Honoka, Shiori, and Natsuki can watch the children's behavior from the daycare.|
|39||"Full of Costumes"
"Kigurumi Ippai" (きぐるみいっぱい)
|December 3, 2012|
|The daycare's Principal shows everyone the "Magic Testing Room" where there are many costumes for the devil children to wear and to try different kinds of magic. Mao-chan and the others can use magic from wearing these special costumes even though their Mamas didn't make those costumes.|
|40||"Mao-chan Loves to Help!"
"Otetsudai Daisuki!" (おてつだい大好き!)
|January 7, 2013|
|The daycare's Principal announces to the devil children that there will be a "Lend A Hand" contest. It's a competition to see who can be the most helpful to their Mamas and Papas.|
"Karin-chan no Hane" (かりんちゃんのハネ)
|January 14, 2013|
|Karin-chan's devil baby wings begin to grow. Itsuki, her father figure, uses this chance to play a trick on her.|
"Rai-chan no Jidōsha" (ライちゃんの自動車)
|January 21, 2013|
|Rai-chan loves his remote-controlled toy car so much. However, when Shiori taking his toy car to get ready for bed time, he rebels the next day at the daycare.|
"Akuma no Omatsuri?" (悪魔のおまつり?)
|January 28, 2013|
|The daycare's Principal and Ms Itou hold a devil's festival for the children.|
|44||"The Dream Picture Book"
"Yume no Ehon" (夢のえほん)
|February 11, 2013|
|(Part One) The daycare Principal orders a dream picture book that allows all the sleeping devil children to share the same dream when the book is placed underneath their pillows. The Principal chooses to give them the "Big Adventure" dream.|
|45||"The Big Adventure Dream"
"Yume no Daibōken" (夢の大冒険)
|February 18, 2013|
|(Part Two) The group continues the Big Adventure by entering the treasure cave.|
|46||"Kiss Me, Mao-chan"
"Chū Shite, Mao-chan" (ちゅうして、まおちゃん)
|April 8, 2013|
|Mao-chan learns what a kiss is for and begins to give everyone a peck on the cheek to show his affection for them.|
"Okorinbo Karin-chan" (おこりんぼかりんちゃん)
|April 15, 2013|
|Karin-chan goes through a phase of being grumpy and cranky.|
|48||"Big Brother's Picture Drama"
"Kamishibai Onīsan" (紙しばいお兄さん)
|April 22, 2013|
|The devil children get to see a picture show when they are visited by a storyteller at the daycare.|
"Chīsana Okyakusan." (小さなお客さん)
|May 6, 2013|
|Kids from another daycare visit Mao-chan's daycare.|
|50||"Mao-chan Acts Tough"
"Tsuyogari Mao-chan" (つよがりまおちゃん)
|May 13, 2013|
|Mao-chan wants Honoka-chan to know that he is reliable by putting on a show of courage. He refuses to cry to show that he is strong and tough. But then, Mao-chan reverts to the form he was when he first appeared before Honoka and Shin.|
"Aka-chan Gaeri" (赤ちゃんがえり)
|May 20, 2013|
|Mao's childishness has overwhelmed him and he's reverted to a baby! It's up to Rai and Karin to look after him at the nursery.|
|52||"The Devil Hairstylist"
"Akuma no Biyōshi-san" (悪魔の美容師さん)
|May 27, 2013|
|After Itsuki helps cut Karin's hair, Natsuki will do anything to change it back. So the Principle summons a hairdresser from the Devil World to see if he can help.|
"Koi no Raibaru!?" (恋のライバル！？)
|June 10, 2013|
|Chiyo and Ryuu visit the nursery again.|
"Mao-chan no Kasa" (まおちゃんのかさ)
|June 17, 2013|
|Honoka buys Mao an umbrella in preparation for the upcoming rainy season. However, it's too early still and it won't rain! So Mao enlists Karin's magic...|
|55||"Let's Go To The Devil World!"
"Akuma-kai e Ikō!" (悪魔界へ行こう！)
|June 24, 2013|
|(Part One) The Principle, Ms Itou, Rai, Karin, Mao and Pepe go on a school trip to Pepe's house in the Devil World!|
|56||"The Secret of Pepe's House"
"Pepe-ke no Himitsu" (ペペ家の秘密[note 2])
|July 1, 2013|
|(Part Two) Everybody is enjoying their stay at Pepe's house in the Devil World until they discover the toilet has a secret...|
|57||"Lady of the Toilet"
"Toire no Onē-san" (トイレのおねえさん)
|July 8, 2013|
|(Part Three) The toilet in Pepe's house is haunted! This is the perfect chance for Mao to try to get over his fear of ghosts and make a friend in the process.|
"Karin-chan no Tatakai" (かりんちゃんの戦い)
|September 2, 2013|
|After being bitten by a mosquito, Karin declares war on them.|
"Rai-chan to Onesho" (ライちゃんとおねしょ)
|September 9, 2013|
|Rai wets the bed during his afternoon nap and enlists Mao and Karin to help him overcome it.|
|60||"Guess What I Am?"
|September 16, 2013|
|Natsuki, Honoka and Shiori are invited to the nursery to watch the children play an improvisation game.|
|61||"When I Grow Up..."
"Ōkiku Nattara" (大きくなったら)
|September 23, 2013|
|At nursery Rai, Mao and Karin are drawing and discussing what they'd like to be when they're older. Then the Principal has a brilliant idea...|
|62||"Let's Go To The Mountain!"
"Yama e ikou!" (山へ行こう！)
|October 7, 2013|
|The kids and staff at the nursery are joined by Chiyo and Ryuu for a walk in the hills.|
|63||"A New Teacher?"
"Atarashii Sensei?" (新しい先生？)
|October 14, 2013|
|Ms Itou is unable to come to school so a cover supervisor is sent from the Devil World to help for the day.|
|64||"What's a Butler?"
"Shitsuji tte Nāni?" (しつじってなぁに？)
|October 21, 2013|
|Shiori is busy at school so her butler comes to collect Rai from nursery. But what is a butler?|
|65||"Karin's Big Challenge!"
"Karin-chan no Dai Chōsen" (かりんちゃんの大挑戦)
|October 28, 2013|
|Karin is concerned about her weight, and wants to get fitter so she can keep up with Itsuki.|
|66||"Battle With Clay!"
"Nendo de Taisen!" (ねんどで対戦！)
|November 11, 2013|
|The Principal ordered some magic powder that can be used to make clay figures come alive and battle! Mao, Rai, Karin and the Principal then has a tournament at the nursery.|
|67||"Mao-chan and Little Red Riding Hood"
"Mao-chan to Akazukin-chan" (まおちゃんと赤ずきんちゃん)
|November 18, 2013|
|The Principal has ordered a portal to the world of stories. Mao meets Little Red Riding Hood and she comes to visit the human world.|
|68||"Walk with Dad"
"Papa to Osanpo" (パパとおさんぽ)
|November 25, 2013|
|Honoka has to go out so Mao spends the day with Shin. After playing in the house they decide to go out for a walk where they meet Shin's school friends.|
"Mao-chan no Kurisumasu" (まおちゃんのクリスマス)
|December 2, 2013|
|It's Christmas at the nursery and Mao is excited to meet Santa.|
|70||"Motchy of the Mochi"
"O Mochi no Mocchī" (おもちのもっちー)
|January 6, 2014|
|The nursery is celebrating new years and the Principal has borrowed a mortar from the devil world to prepare mochi with.|
|71||"Defeat the Tooth Decay"
"Mushi Ba O Yattsukero" (むしばをやっつけろ)
|January 13, 2014|
|Mao has a cavity so the Principal summons a dentist from the Devil World to deal with it using devil magic.|
"Min'na no Asa" (みんなの朝)
|January 20, 2014|
|Everyone's late to nursery, and the staff want to find out if the reasons are related.|
"Enchō Sensei no Kaze" (園長先生のカゼ)
|January 27, 2014|
|The principal has caught a cold and the children want to do anything they can to help him get better.|
|74||"Mao-chan, To The Universe!"
"Mao-chan, Uchū e!" (まおちゃん、宇宙へ!)
|February 10, 2014|
|(Part One) Mao-chan would really like a star of his own, so the nursery goes on a trip to the Devil World to get him one.|
|75||"Back Home With Everyone!"
"Min'na de Tadaima!" (みんなでただいま！)
|February 17, 2014|
|(Part Two) On the other side of the black hole, the babies meet a mysterious race of aliens.|
- "Chibi Devi! débarque chez Soleil !, 14 June 2013 - Manga news" (in French). June 14, 2013. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- 小学館：コミック 『ちび☆デビ！6.5 公式ファンブック』 (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "小学館：コミック 『ちび☆デビ！ / 7 限定特装版 特典アニメDVD"キュート セレクション"つき』" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "小学館：コミック 『ちび☆デビ！ / 8 DVDつき特別版』" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "小学館：コミック 『ちび☆デビ！ / 9 DVDつき特別版』" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Chibi Devi! Shōjo Comedy Manga Gets TV Anime in October". Anime News Network. September 1, 2011. Retrieved September 7, 2011.
- [안내] 투니버스 11월 신작 안내 (in Korean). Tooniverse. October 31, 2013. Archived from the original on January 7, 2014. Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- アニメ『ちび☆デビ!』公式サイト (in Japanese). ShoPro. Archived from the original on June 8, 2012. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- "アニメ『ちび☆デビ!』公式サイト" (in Japanese). ShoPro. Archived from the original on October 23, 2013. Retrieved July 13, 2013.
- Chibi Devi! (manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Chibi Devi! (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Official homepage at Shogakukan (Japanese)
- Official homepage for the anime at Shopro (Japanese)
- Official homepage for the first Chibi Devi game at Alchemist (Japanese)
- Official homepage for the second Chibi Devi game at Alchemist (Japanese)