This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chicago Innerview is an independent music magazine covering live music and events in Chicago. The free monthly magazine was founded in 2003 by journalist Jay Gentile with a focus on previewing local concerts and was expanded in 2008 to cover national politics, including the 2008 Democratic National Convention. The magazine also publishes a live music calendar as well as special festival issues dedicated to the Pitchfork Music Festival and Lollapalooza festival taking place in Chicago each summer.
- "Chicago Innerview". Chicago Innerview. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "About". Chicago Innerview. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Local Newspaper & Radio Station Directory: Fully searchable music contact database". Onlinegigs. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Transmission : Chicago Music". Gapers Block. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Beat Kitchen". Beat Kitchen. Archived from the original on 2011-11-14. Retrieved 2011-10-31.