||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Chicago Innerview is an independent music magazine covering live music and events in Chicago. The free monthly magazine was founded in 2003 by journalist Jay Gentile with a focus on previewing local concerts and was expanded in 2008 to cover national politics, including the 2008 Democratic National Convention. The magazine also publishes a live music calendar as well as special festival issues dedicated to the Pitchfork Music Festival and Lollapalooza festival taking place in Chicago each summer.
- "Chicago Innerview". Chicago Innerview. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "About". Chicago Innerview. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Local Newspaper & Radio Station Directory: Fully searchable music contact database". Onlinegigs. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Transmission : Chicago Music". Gapers Block. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Beat Kitchen". Beat Kitchen. Retrieved 2011-10-31.