Chicago Military Academy
|Chicago Military Academy-Bronzeville|
|3519 S. Giles Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60653
|School type||Public Secondary Military|
|School district||Chicago Public Schools|
|Superintendent||Richard W. Miller|
|Athletics conference||Chicago Public League|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools|
Chicago Military Academy-Bronzeville is a public 4-year military high school located in the Bronzeville neighborhood located on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois, in a building known as the Eighth Regiment Armory. The Academy includes a mandatory Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (JROTC) instructional component in addition to a four-year college preparatory curriculum.
Chicago Military Academy-Bronzeville is a High School that offers many academic departments. Some of these courses are offered through the Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) school, Advanced Placement (AP) courses, honors courses, Computer Science, Fine Arts, Foreign Languages, IVHS, etc.
Special Interest Organizations
- "Mr. Richard W. Miller - Superintendent". Chicago Military Academy at Bronzeville. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "High School Code Search". College Board. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Chicago Public Schools: Chicago Military Academy". Chicago Public Schools. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "Chicago (C. Military Academy-Bronzeville)". Illinois High School Association (IHSA). 31 December 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Institution Summary for Chicago Military Academy at Bronzeville". AdvancED profile. North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement. Retrieved 1 January 2010.