From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chick or chicks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Chick|
A chick is a bird that has not yet reached adulthood.
Chick or chicks may also refer to:
- Chick (1928 film), a 1928 British film
- Chick (1936 film), a 1936 British film
- Chick (novel), a 1923 novel by Edgar Wallace
- "Chicks", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- Grand Rapids Chicks, part of the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League from 1945 to 1954
- Lancaster Red Roses, a baseball team formerly named the Lancaster Chicks in 1894-1895, based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Milwaukee Chicks, in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League in 1944
- Memphis Chicks, a former minor league baseball team in Memphis, Tennessee
- Sumter Chicks, a former minor league baseball team in Sumter, South Carolina
- Chick Island, in Lake Erie, Canada
- Chick Springs, Taylors, South Carolina, United States, a mineral spring
- Chick's Deli, a deli located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
- Chick, a Dutch pornographic magazine published by Joop Wilhelmus
- Les Nanas (The Chicks), a 1985 French comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.