Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Chickasaw meridian begins on the north boundary of Mississippi in latitude 34° 59' north, longitude 89° 15' west from Greenwich, extends south to latitude 33° 48' 45" north, and governs the surveys in north Mississippi.
- Raymond, William Galt (1914). Plane Surveying for Use in the Classroom and Field (via Google Books). New York: American Book Company.
- "Cadastral Survey [Chickasaw meridian]". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Principal Meridians and Base Lines". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Chickasaw Meridian, Michigan City MS". Principal Meridian Project. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Chickasaw Meridian". The Center for Land Use Interpretation. Retrieved 2012-09-30.