|Headquarters||Burleson, Texas, U.S.|
Number of locations
|Richard Stuart, Nancy Stuart, Founders Abby Ring|
|Products||Fried Chicken, Chicken Tenders, and other sides.|
|Parent||Stuart Group Inc.|
The restaurant serves fried chicken, catfish, chicken tenders, and side dishes. The chain is also known for their iced tea, which they sell by the gallon. Chicken Express is headquartered in Burleson, Texas and has over 200 locations in Texas, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
- Sandler, Eric (January 23, 2015). "Something to cluck about: Chicken Express plans first Houston-area restaurant". CultureMap Houston. Retrieved March 22, 2015.
- Cherry, Scott (October 1, 2014). "Review: Chicken Express brings fast-food fried chicken, fish to south Tulsa". Tulsa World. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- "Construction for local eateries rain delayed". Houston Chronicle. July 9, 2017. Retrieved November 7, 2017.
- Graham, A. Lee (29 August 2014). "Chicken Express debuts Burleson distribution-cold storage warehouse". Archived from the original on 4 September 2014.
- "Worker killed in Burleson warehouse accident". Star-Telegram. April 7, 2015. Retrieved November 7, 2017.