Chicken and rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chicken and rice or similar may refer to:
- Chicken and rice or Arroz con pollo, a Latin American dish
- Claypot chicken rice, a clay pot dish popular in southern China, Singapore, and Malaysia
- Cơm gà rau thơm, a popular chicken and rice dish in Vietnamese cuisine
- Galinhada, a traditional dish in central Brazil
- Hainanese chicken rice, a Hainan Chinese dish popular in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand
- Oyakodon, Japanese chicken and rice dish
- Chikin raisu (chicken rice, rice pan-fried with ketchup and chicken), an ingredient in Japanese Omurice.
- Chicken biryani, a spiced dish common in South Asia
- Chicken pilaf, a dish made from chicken and rice
- The Halal Guys, a food cart in New York City also known as "Chicken and Rice"
- The Chicken Rice Shop, a Malaysian chain restaurant chain serving Hainanese chicken rice
- Chicken Rice War, a film set in Singapore
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chicken and rice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.