Chicken with Vinegar
|Chicken with Vinegar|
|Directed by||Claude Chabrol|
|Produced by||Marin Karmitz|
|Written by||Claude Chabrol
|Edited by||Monique Fardoulis|
|Box office||$5.7 million|
Chicken with Vinegar (French: Poulet au vinaigre) is a 1985 French crime film directed by Claude Chabrol. It was entered into the 1985 Cannes Film Festival. It is distributed in the USA with the title Cop Au Vin. Chabrol made a sequel in 1986 entitled Inspecteur Lavardin.
- Jean Poiret as Inspecteur Jean Lavardin
- Stéphane Audran as Madame Cuno
- Michel Bouquet as Hubert Lavoisier
- Jean Topart as Docteur Philippe Morasseau
- Lucas Belvaux as Louis Cuno
- Pauline Lafont as Henriette
- Andrée Tainsy as Marthe
- Jean-Claude Bouillaud as Gérard Filiol
- Jacques Frantz as Alexandre Duteil
- Albert Dray as André, le barman
- Henri Attal as L'employé de la morgue
- Marcel Guy as Le maître d'hôtel
- Dominique Zardi as Henri Rieutord, chef de poste
- Jean-Marie Arnoux as Le client du café
- Caroline Cellier as Anna Foscarie
- Josephine Chaplin as Delphine Morasseau
- "Poulet au vinaigre (1985)- JPBox-Office". Retrieved 17 January 2016.
- "Festival de Cannes: Chicken with Vinegar". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 28 June 2009.
- "Rotten Tomatoes: Poulet au vinaigre (Chicken with Vinegar) (Cop Au Vin)". rottentomatoes.com. Retrieved 23 September 2010.
|This article related to a French film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1980s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|