St Mary's Church
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Chickney is a village and civil parish near Broxted and southwest of Thaxted in Uttlesford, Essex, England. In 2001 the population of the civil parish of Chickney was 38. Chickney has a church called St Mary's Church which is Grade I listed and is a redundant church in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. Sibleys railway station in the parish closed in 1953. Chickney was recorded in the Domesday Book as Cicchenai.
- "Chickney" (PDF). The Hundred Parishes. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "History of Chickney, in Uttlesford and Essex | Map and description". Visionofbritain.org.uk. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Neighbourhood Statistics. "Check Browser Settings". Neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- "St Mary's Church, Chickney, Essex". Essexchurches.info. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Good Stuff IT Services (1967-02-20). "Church of St Mary the Virgin - Chickney - Essex - England". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Historic England. "SIBLEYS STATION (502056)". PastScape. Retrieved 23 February 2018.
- "DocumentsOnline | Image Details". The National Archives. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
|This Essex location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|