Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chicklet or Chiclet can refer to:
- Chicle, a gum from Manilkara chicle trees
- Chiclets, a brand of candy, a chewing gum, which includes chicle as an ingredient
- Chiclet keyboard, characterised by small, "Chiclet" sized and shaped keys, named after the candy.
- Chicklet, traditional term for young chicken or young bird
- Chiclet, a small icon adjacent to a blog post, article or web page to indicate the availability of an RSS feed, or to allow users to share the information via social media
- Chiclet, an upper right hand corner button for configuring toolbars of some Aqua windows on Mac OS X
- Chiclet, slang term for some electronic article surveillance tags
- Michael Chiclets, nickname of American actor Michael Chiklis
- Chicklet or Chiclet, United States Department of Defense method for tracking duty schedules
- Chick Lit, a genre of contemporary fiction popular in the last thirty years, exemplified by Bridget Jones' Diary
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiclet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.