From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chiclet (disambiguation))
Chicklet or Chiclet or Chick Lit can refer to:
- Chicle, a gum from Manilkara chicle trees
- Chiclets, a brand of candy, a chewing gum, which includes chicle as an ingredient
- Chiclet keyboard, characterised by small, "Chiclet" sized and shaped keys, named after the candy.
- Chicklet, traditional term for young chicken or young bird
- Chiclet, a small icon adjacent to a blog post, article or web page to indicate the availability of an RSS feed, or to allow users to share the information via social media
- Chiclet, an upper right hand corner button for configuring toolbars of some Aqua windows on Mac OS X
- Chiclet, slang term for some electronic article surveillance tags
- Michael Chiclets, nickname of American actor Michael Chiklis
- Chicklet or Chiclet, United States Department of Defense method for tracking duty schedules
- Chick Lit, a genre of contemporary fiction popular in the last thirty years, exemplified by Bridget Jones' Diary.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiclet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.