Chief Executive Officer of Defence Equipment and Support
The Chief Executive Officer of Defence Equipment and Support, formerly the Chief of Defence Materiel, is a senior post in the British armed forces created in April 2007. It merges the roles of Chief of Defence Procurement and Chief of Defence Logistics into a single post responsible for leading Defence Equipment and Support.
- General Sir Kevin O'Donoghue 2 April 2007–December 2010
- Bernard Gray from 4 January 2011
- Tony Douglas from September 2015
- "General Sir Kevin O'Donoghue will be first "Chief of Defence Materiel"". MOD. Retrieved 2009-06-20.
- Bernard Gray Appointed Chief of Defence Materiel Ministry of Defence, 16 December 2010
- "MOD announces appointment of the Chief Executive for Defence Equipment and Support". www.gov.uk. Retrieved 9 August 2015.
|This United Kingdom military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|