Chief of Military Personnel
|Chief of Military Personnel|
|Royal Canadian Air Force|
|Reports to||Chief of the Defence Staff|
The Chief of Military Personnel (CMP) is the senior Canadian Armed Forces officer responsible for the military's human resource programs. As a "Level One" organization, the CMP reports directly to the Chief of the Defence Staff. The incumbent CMP is Lieutenant-General Christine Whitecross.
As the senior officer responsible for the military's human resources, the CMP is responsible for ensuring the military can deliver "the right person, in the right place, at the right time." These include:
- Education & Training
- Health Services
- Casualty Support
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Return to Work Program
- Transition Assistance Program (TAP)
- Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reintegration
- Dependent Education
- Member Assistance Program
- Operational Trauma Stress Support Centres
- Programs for Ill, Injured and Deceased
- Chaplain General
- Honours & Recognition
- History & Heritage
- "Photos & Video: New Chief of Military Personnel assumes command". Ottawa Citizen. 2015-06-26. Retrieved 2017-06-25.
- "Military Personnel Command". Forces.gc.ca. 2017-03-31. Retrieved 2017-06-25.
- "Chief Military Personnel". Cmp-cpm.forces.gc.ca. Retrieved 2017-06-25.