Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chiffon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiffon may refer to:
- Chiffon cake, a light, fluffy cake
- Chiffon (fabric), a type of fabric
- Chiffon margarine, a butter substitute
- Chiffonade, a French term for the cutting of herbs or leafy green vegetables into long, thin strips
- The Chiffons, girl group of the 1960s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiffon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.