Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chigger or harvest mite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiggers are tiny harvest mites, members of the family Trombiculidae, that can cause intense itching and dermatitis.
Chigger may also refer to:
- Chigger (word), a Tasmanian synonym for the Australian word "bogan" (an unrefined or unsophisticated person)
- Chigger bite or Trombiculosis, the rash caused by chiggers
- Chigger Browne (1888–1955), American football player and track coach
- Chigger flower, a species of milkweed native to eastern North America
- Chigger Hill, Alabama, an unincorporated community in DeKalb County, Alabama, United States
- Nesmith Chigger, a model of airplane
- a satirical word on Chinese nationalism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.