Chignik Fisheries Airport
|Chignik Fisheries Airport|
|Elevation AMSL||25 ft / 8 m|
Chignik Fisheries Airport (IATA:
KCG, FAA LID: KCG) was a public-use airport located 6 nautical miles (11 km) northwest of Chignik, a city in the Lake and Peninsula Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Facilities and aircraft
Chignik Fisheries Airport had one runway designated 4/22 with a gravel surface measuring 1,630 by 30 feet (497 x 9 m). The airport had an average of 33 aircraft operations per month: 62% air taxi and 37% general aviation.
- Chignik Airport (IATA: KCG, ICAO: PAJC, FAA LID: AJC)
- Chignik Bay Seaplane Base (IATA: KBW, FAA LID: Z78)
- Chignik Lagoon Airport (IATA: KCL, FAA LID: KCL)
- Chignik Lake Airport (IATA: KCQ, FAA LID: A79)
- "KCG - Chignik Fisheries Airport - FAA information effective 25 December 2003". FAA data republished by AirNav. Archived from the original on 3 Feb 2004.
- KCG: Chignik Fisheries Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 7 Sep 2009.
- Airport diagram for Chignik Fisheries (KCG), Chignik, Alaska (GIF). FAA, Alaska Region. 25 Dec 2003.
- Aeronautical chart showing former location of airport. SkyVector. Retrieved 7 Sep 2009.