Chih-Yuan Chen (Chinese: 陳致元; born 1975) is a picture book writer and illustrator from Taiwan. Several of his books have been translated into English, including Guji Guji, the story of a 'crocoduck' described in a review by The New York Times as having "vivid characters...rendered with wit and warmth".
Chen is a three-time winner of the Hsin Yi Picture Book Award. The English-language translation of Guji Guji was an ALA Notable Children's Book and appeared on the New York Times Bestseller List.
- The Featherless Chicken Heryin Books, Inc., 2006, ISBN 978-0-9762056-9-2
- Guji Guji. Kane/Miller Book Publishers, Inc. 2007. ISBN 978-1-933605-34-0.
- The Best Christmas Ever, Heryin Books, 2006, ISBN 978-0-9762056-2-3
- 《小鱼散步》 On My Way to Buy Eggs, Kane/Miller Book Publishers, 2003, ISBN 978-1-929132-49-2
- Artie and Julie , Heryin Books, 2008, ISBN 978-0-9787550-3-4
- "Chih-Yuan Chen Bio". Kane/Miller Book Publishers. Archived from the original on 2011-06-13. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Chih-Yuan Chen". Illustrators. Gecko Press Limited. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
- "Taiwanese artist's children's book on US award shortlist". Taipei times. 4 August 2009. Retrieved 2011-04-06.
|This article about a Chinese writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|