Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chihuahua may refer to:
- Chihuahua (state), a northern Mexican state
- Chihuahuan Desert, the second largest desert in North America
- Chihuahua tradition, a proposed archaeological tradition for the region
- Chihuahua, Uruguay, a resort in the Maldonado Department of Uruguay
- "Chihuahua" (song), a song by Louis Oliveira and His Bandodalua Boys, covered and made famous by DJ BoBo
- "Chihuahua", a song by The Sugarcubes from the 1992 album Stick Around for Joy
- "Chihuahua", a song by Bow Wow Wow from See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang, Yeah. City All Over! Go Ape Crazy
- ARM Chihuahua, a ship of the Mexican Navy
- Chihuahua (chief), a leader of the Chiricahua tribe of Apache Native Americans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chihuahua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.