From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chihuahua (Mexico))
Chihuahua may refer to:
- Chihuahua (state), a northern Mexican state
- Chihuahua (dog), a breed of dog named after the state
- Chihuahua cheese, a type of cheese originating in the state
- Chihuahuan Desert, the second largest desert in North America
- Chihuahua tradition, a proposed archaeological tradition for the region
- "Chihuahua" (song), a song by Louis Oliveira and his Bandodalua Boys, covered and made famous by DJ Bobo
- "Chihuahua", a song by The Sugarcubes from the 1992 album Stick Around for Joy
- "Chihuahua", a song by Bow Wow Wow from See Jungle! See Jungle! Go Join Your Gang, Yeah. City All Over! Go Ape Crazy
- Chihuahua (chief), leader of an Apache tribe, see the Chiricahua
- Chihuahua, Uruguay, a resort in the Maldonado Department of Uruguay
- ARM Chihuahua, a ship of the Mexican Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chihuahua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.