From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chikan may refer to:
- Chikan (embroidery), a style of embroidery, common in India
- Chikan (body contact), a Japanese word for public molestation or the person who commits such an act. Frequently used to refer to groping, often on crowded Japanese trains.
- Super Chikan, an American blues musician
- Chikan District (赤坎区), Zhanjiang, Guangdong, China
- Chikan, Kaiping (赤坎镇), town in Guangdong, China
- Chikan, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chikan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.