From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chilapa may refer to:
- Chilapa de Álvarez, a city in the Mexican state of Guerrero
- Chilapa, Nayarit, a city in the Mexican state of Nayarit
- Santa María Chilapa de Diaz, a town in the Mexican state of Oaxaca
- Chilapa River, a river in Mexico
- Chilapa, a minor character in the television show Xena: Warrior Princess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chilapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.