Child Trust Funds Act 2004
|Long title||An Act to make provision about child trust funds and for connected purposes.|
|Citation||2004 c 6|
|Territorial extent||England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland|
|Royal assent||13 May 2004|
|Text of statute as originally enacted|
|Revised text of statute as amended|
Section 2 - Eligible children
This section is amended by section 1 of the Savings Accounts and Health in Pregnancy Grant Act 2010.
Section 2(5)(b) was substituted by paragraph 1 of Schedule 2 to the Immigration (European Economic Area) (Amendment) Regulations 2009 (S.I. 2009/1117)
Section 9 - Supplementary contribution by Inland Revenue
Section 14 - Insurance companies and friendly societies
Section 27 - Commencement
The following orders have been made under this section:
- The Child Trust Funds Act 2004 (Commencement No. 1) Order 2004 (S.I. 2004/2422 (C. 103))
- The Child Trust Funds Act 2004 (Commencement No. 2) Order 2004 (S.I. 2004/3369 (C. 158))
- The Child Trust Funds Act 2004, as amended from the National Archives.
- The Child Trust Funds Act 2004, as originally enacted from the National Archives.
- Explanatory notes to the Child Trust Funds Act 2004.
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|