(Redirected from Childhood (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up childhood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Childhood is the age span ranging from birth to adolescence.
Childhood may also refer to:
- Childhood (Tolstoy novel), an 1852 novel by Leo Tolstoy
- Childhood (Alexis novel), a 1998 novel by André Alexis
- Childhood (journal), an academic journal in the field of childhood studies
- Childhood (band), an English rock band
- Childhood (album), a 1981 album by Sylvia Chang, or the title song
- "Childhood" (Michael Jackson song), 1995
Film and television
- A Childhood, a 2015 French film
- "Childhood" (Robin Hood), an episode of the BBC television series Robin Hood
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Childhood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.