Children's Crusade (disambiguation)
The Children's Crusade was a crusade to conquer the Holy Land in the year 1212.
Children's Crusade may also refer to:
- Children's Crusade (1963), a march led by James Bevel in 1963, during the American Civil Rights Movement
- Mary Harris Jones#"Children's Crusade", a cross-country march led by American labor organizer Mary Harris "Mother" Jones in 1903
- Crusade in Jeans, a 2006 Dutch film, an adaptation of the first half of the book Crusade in Jeans by Thea Beckman
- The Children's Crusade (comics), a story arc in DC Comics' Vertigo imprint, 1993-1994
- Avengers: The Children's Crusade, a storyline in Marvel Comics' Young Avengers, 2010
- La Croisade des Innocents (インノサン少年十字軍), a manga by Usamaru Furuya, 2007
- The Children's Crusade is the second short story in Michael Cunningham's Specimen Days.
- Slaughterhouse-Five or The Children's Crusade: A Duty-Dance With Death, by Kurt Vonnegut
- Pattern Recognition (novel) - a reference to the weekend visitors of Camden Town by William Gibson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Children's Crusade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.