Children, Youth and Environments
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Children’s Environments Quarterly, Children’s Environments|
|Child. Youth Environ.|
|Discipline||Psychology, sociology, education, urban and regional planning, environmental psychology|
|Edited by||Louise Chawla, Willem van Vliet, Fahriye Sancar|
University of Cincinnati (United States)
Children, Youth and Environments is a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes research articles, in-depth analyses, field reports, and book reviews on research, policy, and practice concerning inclusive and sustainable environments for children and youth worldwide.
From 1984 through 1995, it was produced in print through the Children, Environments Research Group at the City University of New York with Roger Hart as editor-in-chief. Since 2016, it has been published online by the University of Cincinnati.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Community Services Abstracts
- Journal of Planning Literature
- National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities
- Sage Family Studies Abstracts
- Sage Urban Studies Abstracts
- Sociological Abstracts
- "Children, Youth and Environments". University of Colorado, Boulder. Retrieved 11 May 2017.