Children of God
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Children of God may refer to:
- People of God, a religious concept
- Divine filiation, the Christian concept of becoming a child of God
- The New Forest Shakers, an 1870s and 1880s English religious sect also known as the "Children of God"
- The Family International, a US religious sect originally known as the "Children of God"
Arts and entertainment
- Children of God (novel), a 1998 science fiction novel by Mary Doria Russell
- Children of God (film), a 2010 film directed and written by Kareem Mortimer
- Children of God (Swans album), 1987
- Children of God (Phil Wickham album), 2016
- "Children of God", a song by Eyehategod, from the 1992 album In the Name of Suffering
- "Children of God," a song by Third Day, from the 2010 album Move
- "Children of God," a song by Andrew Jackson Jihad, from the 2014 album Christmas Island
- Harijan, or "children of God", a Hindi term Mohandas Gandhi used for dalits
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Children of God.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.