Children of God
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Children of God may refer to:
- People of God, a religious concept
- Divine filiation, the Christian concept of becoming a child of God
- The New Forest Shakers, an 1870s and 1880s English religious sect also known as the "Children of God"
- The Family International, a US religious sect originally known as the "Children of God"
Arts and entertainment
- Children of God (novel), a 1998 science fiction novel by Mary Doria Russell
- Children of God (film), a 2010 film directed and written by Kareem Mortimer
- Children of God (Swans album), 1987
- Children of God (Phil Wickham album), 2016
- "Children of God", a song by Eyehategod, from the 1992 album In the Name of Suffering
- "Children of God," a song by Third Day, from the 2010 album Move
- "Children of God," a song by Andrew Jackson Jihad, from the 2014 album Christmas Island
- Harijan, or "children of God", a Hindi term Mohandas Gandhi used for dalits