Jump to navigation Jump to search
Childs may refer to:
- Childs Hill, an area of London, UK
- Childs, Maryland, an unincorporated location
- Childs, Minnesota, a former town
- Childs, West Virginia
- USS Childs (DD-241)
- Childs Restaurants
- Childs v Desormeaux, the leading Supreme Court of Canada on social host liability for drunkenness
- Childs Hall at Whiteknights Park, a campus of the University of Reading, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Childs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.