From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||432475|
A post office was established at Chili in 1843, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1961.
Chili is located at Eel River., situated on the north bank of the
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-12-14.
- "Chili, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 10, 2009.
- History of Miami County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 768.
- Bodurtha , Arthur Lawrence (1914). History of Miami County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Pub. p. 185.
- "Miami County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
|This Miami County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|