Facing east on Chili Road toward downtown
|• Total||1.301 sq mi (3.37 km2)|
|• Land||1.287 sq mi (3.33 km2)|
|• Water||0.014 sq mi (0.04 km2)|
|Elevation||1,234 ft (376 m)|
|• Density||170/sq mi (67/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||715 & 534|
|GNIS feature ID||1563021|
Chili is an unincorporated census-designated place in the Town of Fremont in Clark County, Wisconsin, United States. Chili is west-southwest of Marshfield. Chili has a post office with ZIP code 54420. As of the 2010 census, its population was 226.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Chili, Wisconsin
- ZIP Code Lookup Archived 2011-06-15 at the Wayback Machine.
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- "Clark County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 170.
|This article about a location in Clark County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|