From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chiliantoubingdoufa Khan)
- eds. Lee, Stefanowska, Wiles 2007, p. 316.
- Gao Huan, as demanded by Yujiulü Anagui as one of the peace terms between Eastern Wei and Rouran, married the Princess Ruru in 545, and had her take the place of Princess Lou as his wife, but never formally divorced Princess Lou. After Gao Huan's death, pursuant to Rouran customs, the Princess Ruru became married to Gao Huan's son Gao Cheng, who also, however, did not formally divorce his wife.
- 馬長壽, 《突厥人和突厥汗國》, 上海人民出版社, 1957,p. 10-11 (Chinese)
- 陳豐祥, 余英時, 《中國通史》, 五南圖書出版股份有限公司, 2002, ISBN 978-957-11-2881-8, p. 155 (Chinese)
- Gao Yang, "The Origin of the Turks and the Turkish Khanate", X. Türk Tarih Kongresi: Ankara 22 - 26 Eylül 1986, Kongreye Sunulan Bildiriler, V. Cilt, Türk Tarih Kurumu, 1991, s. 731. (English)
- Burhan Oğuz, Türkiye halkının kültür kökenleri: Giriş, beslenme teknikleri, İstanbul Matbaası, 1976, p. 147. «Demirci köle» olmaktan kurtulup reisleri Bumin'e (Turkish)
- Linghu Defen et al., Book of Zhou, Vol. 50. (Chinese)
郁久閭醜奴 Yùjiǔlǘ Chǒunú
|Khagan of the Rouran
郁久閭婆羅門 Yùjiǔlǘ Póluómén
|This article related to the history of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Central Asian history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|