|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Chiliomodi (Greek: Χιλιομόδι) is a village in eastern Corinthia, Peloponnese, Greece. It was the seat of the municipality of Tenea. Chiliomodi is situated in a valley, 3 km southeast of Koutalas, 5 km west of Athikia, 21 km southwest of Corinth and 43 km northeast of Argos. It is on the Greek National Road 7 (Corinth - Argos - Tripoli - Kalamata) and on the railway from Corinth to Kalamata. Chiliomodi has several schools, shops and a church. Chiliomodi suffered damage from the 2007 Greek forest fires.
Kostas Raditsas Headteacher in Hiliomodi Elementary school from 1992
- Irene Papas (1926-) actress
- Vasilis Rotas (1889 - 1977) author
- Manousos Manousakis (1950-) writer, director
- Nektaria Sofou-Boustris, vocalist for the Journey to Ithaca
- 1000mods, stoner rock band
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Chiliomodi Public School (in Greek)