From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chilkoot or The Chilkoot or variation may refer to:
- Chilkoot tribe, a tribe found in Haines Township, Alaska, USA; of Tlingit
- Chilkoot Reservation, a U.S. Indian Reservation in Alaska, see List of Indian reservations in the United States
- Chilkoot Trail, from Dyea, Alaska, USA to Bennett Lake, BC, Canada; part of the Klondike Gold Rush Trail
- Chilkoot Pass, on the Chilkoot Trail, crossing from Alaska, USA to BC, Canada, over the Coast Mountains
- Chilkoot Lake, in Haines Township, Alaska; source of the Chilkoot River
- Chilkoot Inlet, terminus of the Chilkoot River, in Alaska
- Chilkoot River, a river in southeast Alaska
- Port Chilkoot, a former municipality which was merged into Haines, Alaska
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chilkoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.