|Look up chiller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chiller is a machine to remove heat from liquid.
Chiller may also refer to:
- Chiller (video game), a video game
- Chiller (TV channel), an NBCUniversal-owned cable channel specializing in horror
- Chiller (TV series), British television series
- Chiller Theatre (disambiguation), the name of multiple science fiction and horror movie programs
- Chiller Cabinet, radio show created by Ben Eshmade
- Wes Craven's Chiller, a made for TV horror/thriller released in 1985
- Batman & Robin: The Chiller, a roller-coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure
- Chiller, an episode of The Annoying Orange, spoof of Michael Jackson's Thriller
- Water chiller, in relation to hydroponics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.