From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chim may refer to:
- Chim, Iran. a village in Jarahi Rural District, Iran
- CHIM-FM, a radio station in Timmins, Ontario, Canada
- CHIM-FM-5, a former radio station in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, rebroadcaster of CHIM-FM
- Zhan (surname), romanized as Chim in Cantonese
- Buddha Loetla Nabhalai, King Rama II of Siam, birth name Chim
- Chim Lingrel, American football player
- David Seymour (photographer), nicknamed Chim, Polish photographer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.