Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chim may refer to:
- Chim, Iran. a village in Jarahi Rural District, Iran
- CHIM-FM, a radio station in Timmins, Ontario, Canada
- CHIM-FM-5, a former radio station in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, rebroadcaster of CHIM-FM
- Zhan (surname), romanized as Chim in Cantonese
- Rama II of Siam (1767–1824), birth name Chim
- Chim Lingrel (1899–1962), American football player
- David Seymour (photographer) (1911–1956), nicknamed Chim, Polish photographer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.