From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chimo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chimo may refer to:
- Chimo (greeting), a greeting from the Inuktitut language of northern Canada, also used in some parts of Southern Ontario and Western Canada
- Chimo, the nickname, cheer and mascot of the Canadian Military Engineers
- the 223 Royal Canadian Sea Cadets Corps CHIMO, founded in 1970 at Longueuil, Quebec (renamed 223 RCSCC LONGUEUIL in the mid 1980s)
- Chimo, an active softball league in Brossard, Quebec
- Chimo (killer whale), the only white killer whale displayed in captivity, at Sealand of the Pacific from 1970–72
- Chimo!, 1960s Canadian rock band
- Chimo Bayo, 1990s Spanish dance act
- Chimo, a very strong tobacco paste taken orally, principally in Venezuela and adjacent countries
- Chimo (pseudonym), author of Lila Says (novel), and its protagonist
- Chimo, a march played during Moros y Cristianos parades in Spain
- Chimo, a Canadian brand of bicycle manufactured in Canada by Interex Industries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chimo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.