Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The chin is the lowermost part of the human face.
- Double chin, an extra layer of fat that protrudes from underneath the chin
- Cleft chin, a chin with a dimple in the center
- Chin-up, a strength training exercise
- Chin (boxing), "a good chin", a boxer's ability to tolerate hard punches in the face without being knocked out
- Chinface, a comical performance where eyes are drawn on the chin and it is filmed upside-down
Chin may also refer to:
- Jin (disambiguation), romanized as Chin in Wade-Giles
- Qin (disambiguation), romanized as Ch'in in Wade-Giles
- Chin State, a state in Myanmar
- Chin people, the name of an ethnic group living in Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Chin languages, family of Tibeto-Burman languages
- Chinn, or Chin, English surname
- Chin (surname), an alternate spelling for several East Asian surnames of Chinese origin:
- Vincent Gigante (1928–2005), a notorious mafioso, often referred to by his nickname "Chin"
- Chinawut Indracusin (born 1989), also known as "Chin", a Thai-French singer
- The Crimson Chin, in the animated series The Fairly OddParents
- Chin Gentsai, in the video game series King of Fighters
- Grace Chin
- Chin, in the video game Hong Kong 97
- Chin, alternative spelling of China
- Chin, Alberta, a small hamlet in Canada
- Chin, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Chin, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Chin Rural District, in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Transliteration variant of the Chinese "Jin"
- Chin (Mayan god), a god in Mayan mythology
- Chinovnik, a rank given to a civil servant in Imperial Russia; the same term also refers to Euchologion, the liturgical book used by a bishop
- Japanese Chin, a dog breed
- All pages beginning with chin
- All pages with a title containing chin
- Ch'in (disambiguation)
- CHIN (disambiguation)
- China (disambiguation)
- Shin (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.