From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The chin is the lowermost part of the human face.
- Double chin, an extra layer of fat that protrudes from underneath the chin
- Cleft chin, a chin with a dimple in the center
- Chin-up, a strength training exercise
- Chin (boxing), "a good chin", a boxer's ability to tolerate hard punches in the face without being knocked out
- Chinface, a comical performance where eyes are drawn on the chin and it is filmed upside-down
Chin may also refer to:
- Jin (disambiguation), romanized as Chin in Wade-Giles
- Qin (disambiguation), romanized as Ch'in in Wade-Giles
- Chin State, a state in Myanmar
- Chin people, the name of an ethnic group living in Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Chin languages, family of Tibeto-Burman languages
- Chinn, or Chin, English surname
- Chin is also an alternate spelling for several East Asian surnames of Chinese origin:
- Vincent Gigante (1928–2005), a notorious mafioso, often referred to by his nickname "Chin"
- Chinawut Indracusin (born 1989), also known as "Chin", a Thai-French singer
- The Crimson Chin, in the animated series The Fairly OddParents
- Chin Gentsai, in the video game series King of Fighters
- Grace Chin
- Chin, alternative spelling of China
- Chin, Alberta, a small hamlet in Canada
- Chin, Iran, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Chin, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Chin Rural District, in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Transliteration variant of the Chinese "Jin"
- Chin (Mayan god), a god in Mayan mythology
- Chinovnik, a rank given to a civil servant in Imperial Russia; the same term also refers to Euchologion, the liturgical book used by a bishop
- Japanese Chin, a dog breed
- All pages beginning with "chin"
- All pages with a title containing chin
- Ch'in (disambiguation)
- CHIN (disambiguation)
- China (disambiguation)
- Shin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.