China–South Korea Free Trade Agreement
Jump to navigation Jump to search
On June 1, 2015, China and South Korea signed a free trade agreement, which went into force on December 20, 2015.
- Bloomberg News (2012-05-02). "China, South Korea Start Talks on Free-Trade Pact". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2012-05-12.
- Korea Herald. "S. Korea, China make headway in latest round of FTA negotiations".
- Yonhap News. "S. Korea, China strike balance in FTA talks: gov't".
- Yamei Wang. "China, ROK presidents hail conclusion of substantive talks on FTA". Archived from the original on 2014-11-12.
- Xinhua. "S. Korea, China agree to implement FTA on Dec. 20".
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This South Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|