China–Ukraine relations are foreign relations between Ukraine and China. China has an embassy in Kiev and a Consulate-General in Odessa. Ukraine has an embassy in Beijing and a Consulate-General in Shanghai. Diplomatic ties were established in 1992.
Chinese Ukrainian trade relations have intensified since 2008 and are growing, for instance various Chinese companies are interested in investing in the construction of a large orbital road around Kiev and in building a number of bridges across the Dnipro River. China intends to provide a loan of 25 million yuan (about USD 3.7 million) to Ukraine. During the 2009 flu pandemic in Ukraine the Chinese government allocated free aid worth a total of 3.5 million yuan ($500,000) to supply diagnostic devices, facemasks, eyeglasses, gloves, and other means of protection for Ukraine.
Ukraine has replaced the United States as the largest exporter of corn to China.
- Beijing and Kiev
- Chongqing and Zaporizhia
- Jinan and Kharkiv
- Qingdao and Odessa
- Suzhou and Kiev
- Taiyuan and Donetsk
- Tianjin and Kharkiv
- Wuhan and Kiev
- Xi'an and Dnipro
- Xuzhou and Kropyvnytskyi
- Handan and Kryvyi Rih
- Suzhou and Zaporizhia
- Foreign relations of the People's Republic of China
- Foreign relations of Ukraine
- Chinese embassy in Kiev
- China, Ukraine agree to enhance cooperation, UNIAN (October 28, 2009)
- Ukraine hopes to step up trade, economic cooperation with China, says premier Archived 2012-02-29 at the Wayback Machine., Interfax-Ukraine (June 22, 2009)
- China wants to invest in construction of large ring road around Kyiv, says Tymoshenko Archived 2012-02-29 at the Wayback Machine., Interfax-Ukraine (June 22, 2009)
- China To Provide Grant Of USD 3.7 Million To Ukraine Archived 2013-02-05 at Archive.is, Ukrainian News Agency (July 2, 2009)
- China to allocate $500,000 to Ukraine to fight epidemic of flu, Kyiv Post (November 6, 2009)
- Ramani, Samuel (24 July 2015). "Hey, Putin, have you seen how much China is investing in Ukraine?". www.washingtonpost.com. WaPo. Retrieved 25 July 2015.