Chinese-Greek relations are the relations between People's Republic of China and Greece. China has an embassy in Athens. Greece has an embassy in Beijing and 3 general consulates in Guangzhou, Hong-Kong and since 2005 in Shanghai.
History of bilateral relations
Both countries established diplomatic relations on June 6, 1972. The late Prime Minister of Greece Konstantinos Karamanlis visited China in 1979 and was received by China’s leader at that time Hua Guofeng. Konstantinos Karamanlis was the first visiting head of Greek government.
- June 2002 Prime Minister of Greece Costas Simitis visited China
- The Prime Minister of Greece Kostas Karamanlis paid a state visit to China from January 19–21, 2006
- June 2008, the President of Greece Karolos Papoulias paid a five-day state visit
- November 2008, a three-day visit of President of China Hu Jintao to Greece
- Chinese Vice-Premier Zhang Dejiang four-day trip to Athens on June 16, 2010 
- Greek prime minister Antonis Samaras five-day trip to China in May 2013
- Agreement on cooperation between police forces (Beijing, February 15, 1995).
- Cooperation Agreement on combating terrorism and drugs (Beijing, February 15, 1995).
- Maritime agreement (October 16, 1995).
- Memorandum of cooperation on management of marine resources and mutual scientific and technical cooperation (Athens, October 16, 1995).
- Protocol on scientific and technological cooperation (Beijing, November 14, 1995).
- Programme of cultural exchanges for the period 1999 2002 (Beijing, September 9, 1999). Extended for a further three years in March 2003.
- Protocol on consultations between the foreign ministries of Greece and China (Beijing, February 29, 2000).
- Protocol of the 8th session of the joint committee on scientific and technological cooperation (Beijing, October 16, 2000).
- Agreement on the Cooperation of Forestry between the State Forestry Administration of the PRC and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Hellenic Republicin (2002).
In 2010 a $123 million contract between Helios Plaza and BCEGI, the Chinese real estate company. Helios is developing a hotel and commercial complex for tourism in Piraeus, Athen's largest port town. Huawei Technologies, a Chinese telecom invested with Hellenic Telecommunications Organization.
In March 2015 Deputy Greek Prime Minister Yannis Dragasakis and Minister of Foreign Affairs Nikos Kotzias paid an official visit to China on 25 March 2015. Within this context, Minister Kotzias met with the Foreign Minister of the People’s Republic of China, Wang Yi.<http://chinaandgreece.com/yannis-dragasakis-nikos-kotzias-pay-official-visit-china-25-march-2015/>
- Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the relation with Greece
- Chinese embassy in Athens
- Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs about the relation with China
- Greek embassy in Beijing
- Greek general consulate in Hong-Kong
- "China buys Greek when no one else will". Fortune magazine. June 18, 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- Alderman, Liz (October 10, 2012). "Chinese Company Sets New Rhythm in Port of Piraeus". The New York Times.