China Brain Project
|China Brain Project|
|Type of project||Scientific Research|
|Owner||Chinese Academy of Sciences|
The China Brain Project is a 15-year project, approved by the Chinese National People's Congress in March 2016, targeted at research into the neural basis of cognitive function, with additional goals of improving diagnosis and prevention of brain diseases, and driving information technology and artificial intelligence projects that are inspired by the brain.
- China Brain
- The American BRAIN Initiative
- The European Union's Human Brain Project
- The Japanese Brain/MINDS project
- "Primate labs give us an edge, says China's brain project chief". newscientist.com.
- "China Brain Project to Launch Soon, Aiming to Develop Effective Tools for Early Diagnosis of Brain Diseases---Chinese Academy of Sciences". english.cas.cn. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- Poo, Mu-ming; Du, Jiu-lin; Ip, Nancy Y; Xiong, Zhi-Qi; Xu, Bo and Tan, Tieniu (2016), ‘China Brain Project: Basic Neuroscience, Brain Diseases, and Brain-Inspired Computing’, Neuron, 92 (3), 591-96.
|This neuroscience article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|