China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference
|China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference|
|Venue||Shanghai New International Expo Center|
ChinaJoy or China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (Chinese: 中国国际数码互动娱乐展览会) is a digital entertainment expo held annually in Shanghai, China. It is the largest gaming and digital entertainment exhibition held in China and Asia. ChinaJoy 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 took place at the Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC).
- "ChinaJoy 2012 - China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference 2012". ChinaExhibition.com. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "ChinaJoy, China's biggest gaming expo attracts foreign investors". CNN International. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "Online games in China: A hundred million happy geeks - But please, no sex or subversion". The Economist. 5 August 2010. Retrieved 24 August 2010.
- snowball (2010-08-08). "2010 ChinaJoy Shows Direction of China's Gaming Industry in the Next 10 Years". China Decoded. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (ChinaJoy 2011)". ChinaExhibition.com. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- "EitaroSoft Exhibits at Asia's largest Game Show "ChinaJoy2011" Demonstrating "GALAXY FRONTIER" and "LASPRE" at Gigantic Booth of China's Game Market Leader "The9"" (PDF) (Press release). EitaroSoft. July 14, 2011. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
Media related to ChinaJoy at Wikimedia Commons
- ChinaJoy website
- ChinaJoy website (in Chinese)
- The 4th China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (ChinaJoy) (Shanghai Cultural Information)
- China Digital Entertainment Expo & Conference (2010). In Show Intro. Second part. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
|This article about a computer conference is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|