China Economic Review
|Type||Business & Economics Magazine|
|Owner(s)||China Economic Review Publishing Ltd.|
|Editor||Graham A. Earnshaw|
|Headquarters||The Plaza Building
- There is also an academic journal sharing the same name: China Economic Review (journal)
China Economic Review (Chinese: 中國經濟評論, Pinyin: Zhōngguó Jīngjì Pínglùn; also referred to as CER) is an English-language quarterly (formerly monthly) business and economics magazine published by the UK-registered China Economic Review Publishing Ltd. The magazine was launched in London in 1990. Its main editorial office is in Hong Kong. The magazine's content focuses on China business news, opinion and analysis.
The magazine is owned by China Economic Review Publishing Ltd.
China Economic Review is mainly distributed to subscribers in mainland China. Its distribution is audited by HKABC.
- Hudson Lockett (September 2014 - March 2016)
- Oliver Pearce (July 2013 - September 2014)
- Jake Spring (April 2013 - July 2013)
- Ana Swanson (November 2011 - April 2013)
- Pete Sweeney (March 2011 - November 2011)
- Andrew Galbraith (2010 – March 2011)
- Tim Burroughs (2005 – 2010)
- Joel McCormick (2004 – 2005)
- Chris Horton (2004)
- Jamil Anderlini (2003 – 2004)
- David Lammie (1993 – 2003)
- Anna Jones (- 1993)
- Robert Abbanat
- David Bandurski
- Philip Bowring
- Richard Brubaker
- Frank Ching
- Patrick Chovanec
- Ken DeWoskin
- Steven M. Dickinson
- Tom Doctoroff
- Bill Dodson
- Charles Freeman
- Duncan Freeman
- Paul French
- Bates Gill
- Charles R. McElwee
- Turloch Mooney
- Malcolm Moore
- Chris Patten
- Jack Rodman
- Andy Rothman
Society of Publishers in Asia Awards (SOPA Awards):
- 2013 SOPA Awards: Honorable Mention for Excellence in Explanatory Reporting - "Awash in Cash"
- 2010 SOPA Awards: Honorable Mention for Excellence in Special Coverage - "Cleanup Job"
- 2008 SOPA Awards: Honorable Mention for Excellence in Business Reporting - "Starting Afresh"
- 2007 SOPA Awards: Excellence in Explanatory Reporting - "Mother of Invention"
- "China Economic Review". China Economic Review. Retrieved 6 February 2016.
|This business magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.