China Everbright Bank
bank logo, Chinese name and slogan
|partial state-owned enterprise|
|Headquarters||China Everbright Center, 25 Taipingqiao Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing, China|
|Services||Retail and corporate banking|
|Profit||CN¥29.5 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥3,167.7 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥223.5 billion (2015)|
|Parent||Central Huijin Investment|
|Capital ratio||9.24% (CET1)|
|Footnotes / references
in a consolidated basis
As of August 2016, it was component of Hang Seng China 50 Index for all class of shares of Chinese company, as well as SSE 50 Index for top 50 in Shanghai, FTSE China A50 Index for top 50 shares in mainland China.
China Everbright Group and its subsidiaries owned 27.97% stake in the bank, Everbright Group's parent company, Central Huijin Investment owned 21.96% stake directly as the second largest shareholder of the bank. Moreover, the directors in the board of Everbright Group that nominated by Central Huijin Investment, were also nominated as the directors of the bank (as part of the shareholders' agreement from the State Council), thus Central Huijin Investment and China Everbright Group were the intermediate parent company of the bank. The ultimate parent company was China Investment Corporation, which was under supervised by the State Council of the People's Republic of China.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). China Everbright Bank. archive of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 29 April 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "The World's Biggest Public Companies". Forbes. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Hang Seng China 50 Index Factsheet" (PDF). Hang Seng Indexes. August 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 October 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "上证50指数成份股列表" (in Chinese). Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "中国光大集团股份公司2016年度第一期中期票据发行文件" [China Everbright Group 2016 lot 1 medium term bond issue document]. China Everbright Group. archive of Shanghai Clearing House. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|