China Huadian Corporation
|Headquarters||Beijing, People's Republic of China|
|People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Zhao Jianguo|
|Subsidiaries||Huadian Power International|
|Website||China Huadian Corporation|
China Huadian Corporation (Huadian Group, 华电集团) is one of the five largest state-owned power generation enterprises in China, administrated by SASAC for the State Council of the People's Republic of China, engaging in production and supply of electricity and heat, and the development of power-related primary energy. It produces about 10% of China's power along with Huaneng Group, Datang Group, Guodian Group and CPI Group.
- Huadian Power International (华电国际电力股份有限公司) (SEHK: 1071, SSE: 600027, A share), which is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and Shanghai Stock Exchange, is the Group's major subsidiary company. It operates thermal powers stations in China.
- Huadian Energy Company Limited (华电B股 SHA:900937, B share) is a thermal power subsidiary based in Harbin, Heilongjiang province.
- Huadian Resources (华电能源 SSE:600726） is the Group's listed coal company.
- Huadian New Energy Development Company Limited (华电新能源发展有限公司) is the Group's main renewables subsidiary.
- China Fortune International Trust (100%)