Minsheng Banking Corp
|Publicly traded company|
|Traded as||SSE: 600016
|China, Hong Kong|
|President: Mr. Eddie T S Wang|
|Revenue||$5.99 Billion US Dollars (2012)|
|Total assets||$647.2 Billion US Dollars (2015)|
|Owner||Mainly private sector corporations in China|
|Divisions||Minsheng Private Banking Service|
|Website||China Minsheng Banking Corporation Limited|
China Minsheng Bank (simplified Chinese: 中国民生银行; traditional Chinese: 中國民生銀行; pinyin: Zhōngguó Mínshēng Yínháng), founded on January 12, 1996, in Beijing, is the first bank in China to be owned mostly by non-government enterprises. The bank was founded by Jing Shuping, a Chinese lawyer and businessman who became prominent in the People's Republic of China after the nation's founding in 1949.
Minsheng Bank is well known for focusing on making loans to small-medium enterprise. It has over two hundred banking outlets throughout China and relationships with more than seven hundred banks overseas. The bank was publicly listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2009. As of 2015 it ranks first for ordinary risk reserve and loans to other banks.
- China Merchants Bank
- Huaxia Bank
- Minsheng Bank Building
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
- Minsheng Life Insurance
- "Official Company Profile". Cmbc.com.cn. Retrieved 2013-02-22.
- "Founder of China's private Minsheng Bank dies". Reuters. 2009-09-14. Retrieved 2009-09-21.
- "China Minsheng Banking Corp.,Ltd. Fundamental Rankings". China Stock Facts. 2015.
- China Minsheng Bank's website (Chinese)
- China Minsheng Bank's website (English)
- Minsheng Bank posts 47% net profit growth - November 2004, China Daily
- Minsheng Bank Reveals Property Scandal - 22 April 2005, China Daily
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to China Minsheng Banking Corporation.|
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|