China National Chemical Engineering
China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd. (CNCEC) is a Chinese company in construction engineering and design, ranking 42nd among general contractors worldwide by revenue and 92nd among contractors by revenue from international projects (as of 2011).
The parent company of China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd. (SSE: 601117) is China National Chemical Engineering Group Corp.. a state-owned enterprise that is supervised by State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
- The company announced in May 2012 a major deal with the UK government worth $2.95 billion to complete the National House Scheme within a 5-year timeframe.
In August 2020, the United States Department of Defense published the names of companies linked to the People's Liberation Army operating directly or indirectly in the United States. CNCEC was included on the list. In November 2020, Donald Trump issued an executive order prohibiting any American company or individual from owning shares in companies that the United States Department of Defense has listed as having links to the People's Liberation Army, which included CNCEC.
- "The Top 225 Global Contractors". Engineering News-Record.
- "The Top 225 International Contractors". Engineering News Record.
- "CN Chemical Engineering secures RMB 18.64-bln deal in Dubai". China Knowledge Newswires.
- "DOD Releases List of Additional Companies, in Accordance with Section 1237 of FY19 NDAA". U.S. Department of Defense. August 28, 2020. Archived from the original on 30 August 2020. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- "Qualifying Entities Prepared in Response to Section 1237 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1999 (PUBLIC LAW 105–261)" (PDF). U.S. Department of Defense. August 28, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on 30 August 2020. Retrieved 30 August 2020.
- Chen, Shawna (November 12, 2020). "Trump bans Americans from investing in 31 companies with links to Chinese military". Axios. Retrieved November 12, 2020.
- Pamuk, Humeyra; Alper, Alexandra; Ali, Idrees (2020-11-12). "Trump bans U.S. investments in firms linked to Chinese military". Reuters. Retrieved 2020-11-12.
- Swanson, Ana (2020-11-12). "Trump Bars Investment in Chinese Firms With Military Ties". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-11-13.