China National Chemical Engineering
|Headquarters||Beijing, People's Republic of China|
China National Chemical Engineering (CNCEC) (SSE: 601117) is a Chinese state-owned enterprise in construction engineering and design, ranking 42nd among general contractors worldwide by revenue and 92nd among contractors by revenue from international projects (as of 2011). As of their June 2015 filing, China National Chemical Engineering ranks no. 7 among Chinese companies for accounts payable relative to company market cap.
- The company announced in May 2012 a major deal with the Dubai government worth $2.95 billion to complete the National House Scheme within a 5-year timeframe.
- "The Top 225 Global Contractors". Engineering News-Record.
- "The Top 225 International Contractors". Engineering News Record.
- "China National Chemical Engineering Co.,Ltd. Fundamental Rankings". China Stock Facts. 2015.
- "CN Chemical Engineering secures RMB 18.64-bln deal in Dubai". China Knowledge Newswires.