China Petrochemical Corporation
|Su Shulin (Chairman)|
|Services||Holding company of oil and gas companies|
|CN¥ 31,898,180,000 (2014)|
|Total assets||CN¥ 2,228,366,180,000 (2014)|
|Total equity||CN¥ 735,566,950,000 (2014)|
|Parent||State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission|
|Subsidiaries||China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Ltd.)|
|Website||China Petrochemical Corporation|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated basis
China Petrochemical Corporation (Chinese: 中国石油化工集团公司) or Sinopec Group is the world's largest oil refining, gas and petrochemical conglomerate, administered by SASAC for the State Council of the People's Republic of China. It is headquartered at Chaoyangmenwai in Beijing, across the road from the headquarters of fellow state-owned oil company and competitor CNOOC Group.
Sinopec Ltd. is involved in the production of various petroleum products, including gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, ethylene, synthetic fibers, synthetic rubber, synthetic resins, and chemical fertilizers, in addition to exploration of crude oil and natural gas within China.
- "2014 Annual Report" (PDF). Sinopec Group. 2015. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- "Sinopec operating revenue 2017".
- Sinopec heads list of country's top earners
- China Petrochemical Corporation Company Introduction Archived 2008-04-11 at the Wayback Machine
- China Petrochemical Corporation Company Profile
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.