China Petrochemical Corporation
|Dai Houliang (Chairman)|
|Services||Holding company of oil and gas companies|
|CN¥ 31,898,180,000 (2014)|
|Total assets||CN¥ 2,228,366,180,000 (2014)|
|Total equity||CN¥ 735,566,950,000 (2014)|
|Subsidiaries||China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec Ltd.)|
|Website||China Petrochemical Corporation|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated basis
China Petrochemical Corporation (Chinese: 中国石油化工集团公司) or Sinopec Group is the world's largest oil refining, gas and petrochemical conglomerate, administered by SASAC for the State Council of the People's Republic of China. It is headquartered at Chaoyangmenwai in Beijing, across the road from the headquarters of fellow state-owned oil company and competitor CNOOC Group.
Sinopec Ltd. is involved in the production of various petroleum products, including gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, ethylene, synthetic fibers, synthetic rubber, synthetic resins, and chemical fertilizers, in addition to exploration of crude oil and natural gas within China. It also produces several biofuels such as biodiesel and green jet fuel, from waste vegetable oil. It also produces ethanol.
- "2014 Annual Report" (PDF). Sinopec Group. 2015. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 April 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2016.
- "Sinopec operating revenue 2017". Archived from the original on 2018-10-10. Retrieved 2018-06-03.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2019-05-18. Retrieved 2019-02-14.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- China Petrochemical Corporation Company Introduction Archived 2008-04-11 at the Wayback Machine
- "China Petrochemical Corporation Company Profile". Archived from the original on 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2015-09-09.
- "China Petroleum & Chemical Corp". Archived from the original on 2017-03-19. Retrieved 2017-03-06.
- "Biofuels push to help clear the air". Archived from the original on 2019-07-22. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "New energy". Archived from the original on 2019-05-27. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "Sinopec company prepares to produce green jet fuel". Archived from the original on 2019-07-22. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "Sinopec unit ready to produce biofuel". Archived from the original on 2019-07-22. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "The coming biofuel revolution". Archived from the original on 2019-07-22. Retrieved 2019-07-22.