China Railway No.2 Group
|Subsidiary (former public)|
|Traded as||SSE: 600528 (former)|
|Revenue||CN¥51.242 billion (2016)|
|CN¥49 million (2016)|
|CN¥168 million (2016)|
|Total assets||CN¥56.146 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||CN¥6.243 billion (2016)|
|Parent||China Railway Group Limited|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated financial statement
|China Railway No.2 Group Co., Ltd.|
|China Railway Erju Co., Ltd.|
|China Railway Erju Engineering Co., Ltd.|
China Railway No.2 Group Co., Ltd. and China Railway Erju Engineering Co., Ltd. were two closely connected companies. They are formerly parent-subsidiary via China Railway Erju Co., Ltd. (CREC). The group is a Chinese construction company based in Chengdu.
China Railway Erju is formerly listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange; In turn, Erju (literally means the second bureau [of the former Ministry of Railways]) is an indirect subsidiary of China Railway Group Limited (also abb. CREC, successor of China Railway Engineering Corporation), which in turn indirectly supervised by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
In January 2017, China Railway Group Limited backdoor listing some assets, as well as privatized China Railway Erju's subsidiary China Railway Erju Engineering Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 中铁二局工程有限公司). China Railway Erju was renamed to China Railway Hi-tech Industry (CRHIC) after the transactions.
The predecessor of the company was found in 1998 (China Railway No.2 Group Co., Ltd., Chinese: 中铁二局集团有限公司), which could be traced back to 1978, as the Second Bureau of Engineering of the Ministry of Railways. (Chinese: 铁道部第二工程局) The original second bureau could traced back the history to 1950, but in 1978 the bureau was split into the [new] second bureau and the fifth bureau.
In 2000, China Railway Engineering Corporation, the parent company at that time, was independent from the ministry. In 1999, most of the assets of "China Railway No.2 Group Co., Ltd." was injected into a new subsidiary China Railway Erju Co., Ltd. and floats in the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2001. In 2007, an intermediate parent company China Railway Group Limited was formed, and also listed in the stock exchanges.
In 2015, a subsidiary China Railway Erju Engineering (Chinese: 中铁二局工程) was incorporated.
In January 2017 China Railway Erju Engineering was sold back to China Railway Group Limited (making China Railway Erju Engineering and China Railway No.2 Group Co., Ltd. were sister company but no parent-subsidiary connection), at the same time China Railway Group Limited inject some asset to China Railway Erju Co., Ltd. as backdoor listing, renaming to China Railway Hi-tech Industry.
China Railway Erju Construction Co., Ltd. (Chinese: 中铁二局集团建筑有限公司) is a company that owned by both China Railway Erju Engineering and China Railway No.2 Group directly and indirectly by China Railway Group Limited.
- Hangzhou Bay Bridge (sub-contractor)
- Datong–Xi'an Passenger Railway
- Xiamen–Shenzhen Railway
- Shuangliu Airport Railway Station
- A'ergelete Mountain Tunnel
- Guangfo Metro
- Lanzhou–Xinjiang High-Speed Railway
- Addis-Sebeta-Mieso Railway
- Khartoum-Port Sudan Railway 
- "Gōng sī jiǎn jiè" 公司简介 [About us] (in Chinese). China Railway No.2 Group. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "2016 Nián nián dù bào gào" 2016年年度报告 [2016 Annual Report] (PDF) (in Chinese). China Railway Erju. 31 March 2017. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "Fā zhǎn lì chéng" 发展历程 [Operating History] (in Chinese). China Railway No.5 Engineering Group. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- 中铁二局参建的大（同）西（安）客专项目全线铺轨 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- 公司参建的厦（门）深（圳）铁路全线试运行 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- 中铁二局将建成国内最大的地下高铁站 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- 新疆在建的最长隧道——阿尔格勒特隧道全面贯通 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- 中铁二局参建的广（州）佛（山）线地铁盾构机成功穿越珠江 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- 中铁二局参建的 兰新二线哈密段通车 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- 埃塞俄比亚铁路赛贝塔——米埃索段铺轨贯通 (in Chinese)[dead link]
- Fact Sheet: China and Sudan UC Berkeley