China Scholarship Council
The China Scholarship Council (Chinese: 国家留学基金管理委员会; pinyin: Guójiā Liúxué Jījīn Guǎnlǐ Wěiyuánhuì, CSC) is the Chinese Ministry of Education's non-profit organization that provides support for international academic exchange with China. CSC provides both funding for Chinese citizens and residents to study abroad, and for foreign students and scholars to study in China. The agency predominantly provides scholarships to individuals, including in batches allocated to specific foreign universities .
The CSC manages the Chinese government award for outstanding self finance students abroad.
The CSC's elite-track funding mechanism for foreign exchange is the International Cooperative Program for Innovative Talents (ICPIT) program, which funds a small number of special training programs arising from collaborations between top Chinese and international institutions.
- Bo, Xiang (2 Apr 2018). "Outstanding Chinese students honored with government award". Xinhua News Agency. Archived from the original on 2 April 2018. Retrieved 3 Jan 2018.
- Yan, Li (7 Jun 2018). "Bigger Chinese scholarships attract foreign students to boost soft power". ECNS.cn. Archived from the original on 4 January 2019. Retrieved 3 Jan 2018.
- Ebsworth-Goold, Erika (27 Oct 2018). "Washington University strengthens international ties". The Source Washington University in St. Louis. Archived from the original on 28 October 2017. Retrieved 3 Jan 2018.
- Chinese Ministry of Education (5 Jul 2018). "Proposals for 2019 International Cooperation Training Programs for Innovative Talents (关于做好2019年创新型人才国际合作培养项目申报工作的通知)" (PDF). Chinese Scholarship Council. Archived (PDF) from the original on 4 January 2019. Retrieved 21 Dec 2018.
- "XMU's talent project approved by China Scholarship Council". Xiamen University. 20 Jan 2018. Archived from the original on 4 January 2019. Retrieved 12 Dec 2018.
- China Scholarship Council Official Website
- China Scholarship Council Official Website English Version
- Step by Step Guide Website English Version
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|